5-Week Private Teacher Professioal Development Course
(Also available remotely via Skype)
In the course of developing the craft of teaching yoga, questions and issues often arise that are best answered in a one on one coaching setting. Private Teacher Coaching is a valuable and necessary investment for yoga instructors who have such questions and wish to take their teaching to a new level. Some common topics include:
1. How to calm down, take a breath, and just be yourself
2. How to recognize and trust your intuition and marry it to technique
3. Advanced sequencing (both physical and energetic)
4. How to "read" a room and what that really means
5. How to throw a structured plan out the window and teach to what you see
For Private Teacher Coaching, Alex recommends that you have 6 months to a year of experience teaching and be teaching at least one regular weekly yoga class.
Teacher Coaching and Professional Development also available on an ongoing basis in weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly formats.